Job Description - The Role
Inspiretec Group Ltd has the following opportunity for this year’s graduates commencing in July 2017 to join one of three companies in the Group including; Eysys Ltd, Sequence Ltd and Comtec Europe Ltd with a starting salary of £20k plus benefits:
As a Junior Software Engineer at Inspiretec you will gain valuable commercial experience working on website and product based development for our clients in a variety of sectors. You will be working with a Scrum team implementing our functional and technology roadmap for the leisure travel and finance industry in the UK and internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Software design, coding and testing features and system components, using agreed standards and tools.
- Work with product owners, testers, analysts and architects within an Agile team to deliver application features end-to-end.
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Use application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics, e.g. load testing. Carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Degree in Maths, Physics, Astrophysics, Computer Science or related discipline
- A levels in Maths or Physics
- Knowledge of Java and/or .NET platform
- Have a genuine interest for software development
- Be curious and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we value:
Salary and Benefits
- A self-motivated mind-set with a desire to solve problems.
- Willingness and confidence to speak directly with clients.
- Interests in other fields, whether it’s web design, blogging, VR or travel.
Restrictions / Screening
- Company pension
- 25 days holidays
- Social and technical events
- Technical training
- Research and development opportunities with our equipment: Oculus Rift DK2, Bebop Drone, Raspberry Pi
- A competitive salary (£20k-£23k)
Inspiretec Group Ltd
Nature of Business:
Helen Baldwin, HR Director, Inspiretec Group
Send your CV and cover letter on why you would thrive in this role. Anything you feel will strengthen your application is an advantage. Applications should be forwarded to Helen@inspiretec.com by 12noon Friday 18th May 2017